All sales are final. We can’t accept returns of our products. You agree to these at checkout.
The term ‘EKG Project LLC’ or ‘EKG Project’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 46 W 14th St., 5F, New York, NY 10011. We are a Delaware company whose registration number is 47-1742074. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without EKG Project LLC’s prior written consent.
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill you specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
EKGProject.com may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Privacy Contact Information
By e-mail: email@example.com
By Phone: 601.938.5754
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.
All food sales are final. Should you have an issue with products received, please let us know! We want our customers happy and healthy. So, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate resolution. In the event that you received a product defective at no fault of your own, you will be issued a full refund with 30 days.
EKGProject.com, EKG Project LLC or any of its employees or associates does not insure the quality or speed of delivery by any of our shipping vendors. Refunds, returns or replacements for any lost, delayed, mishandled, melted, discolored or damaged chocolates or chocolate items are not the responsibility of ekgproject.com, EKG Project LLC or any of its employees or associates. However, if there is a shipping problem, please let us know so we can rectify as best we can.
SHIPPING: Items ship within 1-2 weeks via USPS to the lower 48 states.
FREE SHIPPING: Free Shipping via USPS is offered for orders over $100.
LOCAL NYC DELIVERY: Want your products hand-delivered? Deliveries will likely begin the week of November 8th, 2015, though we will email you if that date changes. We are currently offering $20 deliveries to the following Manhattan billing zip codes: 10001, 10002, 10003, 10004, 10005, 10006, 10007, 10008, 10009, 10010, 10011, 10012, 10013, 10014, 10015, 10016, 10017, 10018, 10019, 10020, 10021, 10022, 10023, 10024, 10028, 10128, 10036, 10038, 10048, 10069. Deliveries will be made on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. All delivery locations must be able to accept packages. If a delivery is not accepted, we will hold your purchases for pick-up near Union Square NYC for 72 hours (delivery fee is non-refundable). Pick-up times must be pre-arranged via email (email@example.com). If no pick-up or alternative arrangements have been made within 72 hours, the packages will be given to someone in need with no refund.Should a customer not be home during the designated delivery window, and if there is no one available to receive the order, the order will be held for 24 hours for customer pick-up, after which the food will be donated to someone in need with no refund. Should we have an issue on our end with your delivery, we will notify you as soon as possible. If a resolution cannot be reached, you will be given either store credit or a full refund.
Please be sure to recycle all recyclable materials received from EKG Project LLC!