Sale!

EKG Paleo Blueberry Cardamom Scone Donut

$5.25$116.00

PEACE, LOVE & BLUEBERRIES

PALEO PASTRIES: INDULGE IN REAL.

We used to think that cardamom was a verb used mainly by bartenders to hit my gorgeous mother, but now we know it’s a pretty popular spice the world over!  In Scandanavia, they use it in a bread called Julekake.  In the Middle East, it’s used to flavor coffee.  In Korea, it’s medicinal forms are used in a tea called jeho-tang.  And now in a bakery in Brooklyn, we throw organic ground cardamom in some dough, mix it with some blues and bake that sucker to golden perfection.  Made with organic and naturally dried blueberries (nothing added!), sustainably harvested sea salt and organic almonds, this light treat is perfect for a morning bite or afternoon delight.

EKG Project’s Blueberry Cardamom Scone Donuts are so delicious, you won’t even realize they’re made with real ingredients that are free from gluten, grain, dairy and soy!  Keep them in the fridge to satisfy your next sweet craving, or impress your friends and coworkers with a tray full of Paleo goodness.  In any event, “treat” yourself and those you love responsibly without sacrificing taste!

Note that EKG Project’s pastries are made to order, and our current kitchen hours are at the beginning of each week (to make sure your order doesn’t sit in a distribution facility over the weekend).  If your fulfillment day is not flexible, please email orders@ekgproject.com before purchasing to confirm availability.  We’ll do our best to make you happy.  For more details, please see below.  Thank you!

Our Fresh-Baked Goal: Handmade & baked on Mondays/Tuesdays & shipped within 48 hours!  These Ingredients Are: Paleo, Grain-Free, Dairy-Free & Soy-Free, and we avoid gluten like phone calls from an ex.

Clear

Description

Our Ingredients are: Paleo, Grain-Free, Dairy-Free & Soy-Free, and we avoid gluten like phone calls from an ex.

PRODUCT: 1 Individually-Wrapped Paleo Blueberry Cardamom Scone Donut.

INGREDIENTS: Non-GMO Almond Flour, Non-GMO Beet Sugar, Org Egg, Org Dried Blueberries, Org Virgin Coconut Oil, Org Tapioca Flour, Org Almonds, Org Coconut Flour, Org Cardamom, Org Almond Extract (Purified Water, Org Alcohol, Glycerin, Natural Bitter Almond Oil), Sustainably Harvested Sea Salt, Naturally-Extracted Baking Soda, Org Arrowroot. Org=Organic.

NUTRITION FACTS: Servings: 1, Serv. Size: 1 cookie (54g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 310, Total Fat 18g (23% DV), Sat. Fat 6g (30% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 55mg (18% DV), Sodium 130mg (6% DV), Total Carb. 33g (12% DV), Fiber 5g (18% DV), Total Sugars 24g (Incl. 17g Added Sugars, 34% DV), Protein 7g, Vit. D (2% DV), Calcium (4% DV), Iron (15% DV), Potas. (0% DV).

HOW TO BEST ENJOY: These are great slightly warmed (out of the bag!), at room temperature and straight out of the fridge.

LIFETIME: EKG Project’s Paleo Blueberry Cardamom Scone Donuts are most delicious for approximately 21 days from the date of baking, if stored in a refrigerator sealed.  You can also store them in the freezer (in a freezer bag) to enjoy at a later date (within 3 months), but please note freezing may cause a change in consistency and/or taste.

ALLERGY WARNING: Contains egg, almond, coconut.

May contain shell and/or pit pieces.  Manufactured in a facility that may handle wheat/grain, soy, nuts, peanuts and milk, and we do our absolute best to minimize cross-contamination.

Our Fresh-Baked Goal: Handmade & baked on Mondays/Tuesdays & shipped within 48 hours!

Additional information

Weight 5 oz
Dimensions 5 x 1 x 4 in
How many would you like?

Just one!, 6 Pack, 12 Pack, 24 Pack

You may also like…